Top 10 Fishing Charters in Annapolis
Find the Best Fishing Charters Near Annapolis, Maryland.
After a long week you just want the best ways to get away from it all. A fishing charter experience is the perfect solution for you! After talking with dozens of fishing charters and captains in and around Annapolis, Maryland Recommendations put together a list of the best fishing charters for your and your family. It doesn't matter if you have experience or if you're a first timer, you will definitely find what you're looking for on this list.
1. Maryland Fishing and Hunting Location/Address: Stevensville, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: $660 per trip, 6 passengers on board. Any additional angler is $110 per person with a maximum of 20 anglers on board. Phone: 443-262-2588
The Marylander is a 45 foot Chesapeake and has numerous rod holders, a spacious dinette and cabin, two bunks, and restroom. Captain Jason Seman is a local fisherman that grew up on the Eastern Shore of Maryland fishing. If you're looking for the potential to catch additional species such as Blue Fish, Spanish Mackerel, Black Drum, Red Drum, Flounder and more.
2. Bay Hunters Charter Fishing Location/Address: Edgewater & Annapolis, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: $600.00 for up to 6 peopleCHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE FREE! Phone: 410-259-9496
Bay Hunter II is licensed for 38 passengers. If you're looking to take your family out fishing for the day, celebrating an event or hanging out with your friends - Bay Hunter II is licensed for 38 passengers and they will provide you an amazing charter boat fishing experience.
3. Family Fishing Adventures Location/Address:Annapolis, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: Monday-Thursday Flat Rate: $200.00 (8 passengers or less). Friday-Sunday Flat Rate: $250.00 (8 passengers or less). Phone: 410-279-8325
Family Fishing Adventures provides interactive fishing attractions. It's an amazing experience for kids. Have your child immersed in the world of fishing & crabbing and take them on a journey they would never forget! You will also learn the importance of preserving and restoring the Chesapeake Bay.
4. Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing Location/Address:Stevensville, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: $675 for up to six (6) people Phone: 410-703-2760
Chesapeake Bay Sport Fishing is a full-time entertaining operation available for private Chesapeake Bay fishing charters only - seven days a week. Capt. Steve Dunn has been fishing and crabbing on the Chesapeake Bay for over 30 years. He knows many of the hot spots and strategies to catching fish.
5. Chasin Tail Charters Location/Address:Stevensville, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: HALF DAY $660 - All prices are for 6 passengers or less Phone: 410-320-6254
Chasin Tail offers Chesapeake Bay Striped Bass/ Rockfishing Charters, Sea Duck Hunts, Chesapeake Bay Cruises and Crabbing Charters. Brandon is an experienced Captain with a proven track record. Born and raised on Kent Island with a love for the outdoors. If you're looking for a fishing/crabbing experience, you should totally give them a call!
6. Sellfish Charters Location/Address:Annapolis, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: $625 - 6 Hours, 6 passengers Phone: 410-507-1117
Sellfish Charters offers first-class fishing charters throughout the Chesapeake Bay area. Whether you are an expert or first-time fishermen, Captain Ken can show you around the Chesapeake Bay and ensure you have a great time catching your own fish and Maryland Blue Crabs. Captain Ken Jeffries has been running Chesapeake Bay fishing charters for over 20 years and is U.S. Coast Guard licensed Maryland charter boat captain.
7. iFishMD.com Charters Location/Address:Annapolis, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: Annapolis-based fishing trips are May through November and are $500 for 5hrs. Evening 4hr weekday trips are Memorial Day to Labor Day are $450 (after 4pm) Run & gun light tackle trips are $600 for 6hrs. Phone: 410-533-1435
Capt. Greg prides himself in his ability to pursue fish in a variety of ways. Throughout the year he will employ trolling, chunking, live lining, and jigging techniques for fish based on what method is most productive at the time. Book with them and enjoy a day of an amazing fishing experience!
8. Chesapeake Crab Charters Location/Address:Annapolis, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: $500, Max of 6 guests onboard. Phone: 443-995-8666
If you're looking for a fishing experience or even crabbing, Chesapeake Crab Charters is the right choice! Capt. Frank has been fishing and crabbing on the Chesapeake Bay for over 40 years. Come and enjoy a morning on the Chesapeake catching your own Maryland Blue Crab.
9. Fish With Weaver Location/Address:Annapolis, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: 1/2 Day 6am-Noon $450 - Boats are ideal for 2-3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2-3 kids. Phone: 410-533-0928
Fish With Weaver will educate you with their knowledge and will give you tips on technique, tackle and fish behavior and habitat. Their Captains are very experienced, licensed and insured and each boat is equipped with premier electronics that give us the best options for stalking the fish.
10. Redbeard’s Charters Location/Address:Chesapeake Bay, MD Covid-19: Open. Masks are Required. Rates: Half Day – 5-hour trip up to 4 anglers $450 Phone: 443-848-9802
Redbeard’s Charters specializes in light tackle fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. They will provide you with the best chance at a fish of a lifetime. Depending on the season, you will chase Striped Bass, Bluefish, Red Drum, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Spanish Mackerel and even Cobia! Reach out to Capt. Nick for more specifics.