Last Updated: 2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website and services.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To communicate with you about updates, promotions, or events.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends of our website.
- To detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
5. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to request access to, correction of, or deletion of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, request the restriction of processing, or request the transfer of your personal data.
9. Contact Us